1. This website is produced by Clyde Cruising Club Limited. Registered in Scotland No: SC431272, Registered address C/O Wright Johnston & Mackenzie LLP, 302 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2
Clyde Cruising Club Limited is hereafter referred to as 'the Club'.
2. The Club accepts no responsibility for any actions taken as a result of information published through this website.
3. The information on the website is for personal and informational purposes only.
4. Information should be verified as being current and accurate wherever necessary by the reader.
5. The Club takes no responsibility for the content of any linked websites, nor does that link imply any endorsement or recommendation.
6. While efforts are made to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and that the content is not offensive, the Club is not liable for any content not officially authorised.
7. It remains the responsibility of the reader to ensure that they take any necessary security precautions (e.g. virus protection) regarding content accessed via the internet.
8. The information on these pages is covered by copyright on behalf of the Club (except where otherwise stated). Information should not be reproduced for other than personal use unless by explicit permission of the Club.
9. Within the UK, the Club operates under the terms of the Data Protection Act, and will comply with any requests for information under that Act. Personal Information collected via this website will only be used for the purposes stated (e.g. to provide the reader with additional information).
10. In the event of errors of fact or function on this website, or if you need to make a complaint please contact: (0)141-221-2774 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where a duplicate payment is made, one payment will be refunded.
The Clyde Cruising Club reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
If CCC cancels an event, entrants will be offered a full refund.