Update May 2021
The events calendar has been updated as at 5/5/21, here
Some events are changed in nature (eg Scottish Series is 3 days and no social events), some changed dates (Tunnocks Flotilla 31/5/21) and some will not run at all (opening muster)
The St KIlda Challenge Notice of Race has been published. Details of the Tobermory Race have their own page here.
As the event detail gets decided - as close to the time as possible, but not less than 2 weeks notice - that info will be posted on this website, or accessible through it.
Clyde Cruising Club
• Providing you with a fun opportunity to connect and sail with other people who share your love of being on the water.
• Offering fantastic opportunities to learn skills for life on and off the water at your own RYA approved Training Centre at Bardowie Loch, Glasgow.
• Publishing widely renowned sailing directions, yearbook and journal to allow you to explore new and exciting places, either with other members or on your own.
Upholding the interests of cruising sailors throughout Scottish Waters.
• Organising world class racing with a diverse programme for keelboats and dinghies alike across Scotland.
• Enabling access to all aspects of sailing, for all ages and abilities through dinghy and yacht sailing.
For 2021 Calendar click here To Join click here For What's On click here