CCC the active club at the heart of the Scottish sailing community, connecting people, exploring, cruising, racing and learning.
Update February 2021
Events are being planned - look out for updates.
There's hope to have a sailing season with regattas, Musters, and dinghy training, but final decisions will need to be made close to the time, according to Government guidelines on what types of activity are allowable to continue repressing the Coronovirus pandemic. Vaccination has brought further hope.
Meanwhile many members willl be hoping to launch boats and be sailing.
The Dinghy Section will open in April with bookings available in March for evening training.
When organised events on the water are decided, they will be announced here and on other media CCC outlets.
Clyde Cruising Club
• Providing you with a fun opportunity to connect and sail with other people who share your love of being on the water.
• Offering fantastic opportunities to learn skills for life on and off the water at your own RYA approved Training Centre at Bardowie Loch, Glasgow.
• Publishing widely renowned sailing directions, yearbook and journal to allow you to explore new and exciting places, either with other members or on your own.
Upholding the interests of cruising sailors throughout Scottish Waters.
• Organising world class racing with a diverse programme for keelboats and dinghies alike across Scotland.
• Enabling access to all aspects of sailing, for all ages and abilities through dinghy and yacht sailing.
For 2021 Calendar click here To Join click here For What's On click here