CCC the active club at the heart of the Scottish sailing community, connecting people, exploring, cruising, racing and learning.
Update July 2020
With easing restrictions on activities progressing through phases, the club is mindful to have some end of year events if possible and allowable.
Events up to and including the Loch Spelve Muster are cancelled.
There's hope to have a modified end of season regatta, and perhaps two of the Tabert Race / Musters, but final decisions will need to be made close to the time, according to Government guidelines on what types of activity are allowable to continue repressing the Coronovirus pandemic.
Meanwhile many members have launched boats and are sailing, currently allowed to stay away overnights, and some are already cruising. Most marinas are operating (albeit with modified hygiene procedures), and most destinations are open to receive boats, but also with some special procedures. It's advisable to check ahead rather than rely on something being open for marina berting, fuel etc.
The Dinghy Section is open and operating, but also with modified procedures, and some limits to activity. Check before going.
When organised events on the water are decided, they will be announced here and on other media CCC outlets.
Clyde Cruising Club
• Providing you with a fun opportunity to connect and sail with other people who share your love of being on the water.
• Offering fantastic opportunities to learn skills for life on and off the water at your own RYA approved Training Centre at Bardowie Loch, Glasgow.
• Publishing widely renowned sailing directions, yearbook and journal to allow you to explore new and exciting places, either with other members or on your own.
Upholding the interests of cruising sailors throughout Scottish Waters.
• Organising world class racing with a diverse programme for keelboats and dinghies alike across Scotland.
• Enabling access to all aspects of sailing, for all ages and abilities through dinghy and yacht sailing.
For 2020 Calendar click here To Join click here For What's On click here